Monday, October 22, 2007

going to the doctor and we're...

going to have a ba-a-aby! Today was our first visit to the OB. I thought I was having my first bout of morning sickness this a.m. but it seems I just had a little butterflies...hee hee. I was so excited and anxious at the same time. One of my first thoughts was "Gee, I hope they say I'm pregnant". Yes I did the home test, three in fact, but I wanted a real medical professional to look at me and say "Yep, you're pregnant" and that's exactly what happened. Yeah! So anyway, my camera was near by (of course) and we grabbed our Dr. for a photo op...

Here's Harold, Dr. Swindle & Me. If she wasn't going to be delivering my baby I would have had some words with her about the Roll Tide Scrubs. I know Dad, I can't believe it either...Of all the doctors in Birmingham, I could've at least tried to find an Auburn fan :)

No comments: