Monday, March 24, 2008

A week in review...

I found this chandelier on Craigslist for $30 and just had to have it. I spray painted it hot pink to match the fabric and it turned out great!
My parents came up for the weekend and we spent most of the day Saturday sewing bedding. Georgia is so lucky to have a grandma that can sew. And so is my checkbook :)



Easter Sunday was great! He has risen indeed! And all of us gathered to eat and spend time together yesterday afternoon and Jesus had His seat at the head of the table.


Courtney (my sister-in-law) is 6 weeks ahead of me with baby #4 but I'm thinking that I'm running a tight race. However, she is running after three other little ones and I get to come home and nap which I'm sure makes a big difference! And speaking of growth...Here's 28 weeks.


I cropped my head out because my hair and face were hideous and the belly alone is shocking enough....hee hee hee.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend...Love to you all!

2 comments:

DeDeandMatt said...

oh my gosh, i absolutely adore it! Risky with the lighting but it is Sassy and it works! I think you are so prrreettty as a pregnant person.

Sherry said...

I love that belly!

And that light!! Rockin'!