Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have sat down at the computer the last couple of days to post only to find that each time I do I cannot find the words to describe the last week. I have felt EVERY emotion at one time or another and still find myself trying to make sense of the miracle unfolding in our lives. I wish there was more that I could say right now, but again for the first time in my life, I am speechless. Thank you all for loving us and for your prayers. I tell Georgia frequently how much she is loved and I certainly feel it too...

Here's some pics from the last couple of days...

She only wants her paci for a few minutes after she eats and then she spits it out. This time I guess she was a little too tired and just let it hang out :)

All swaddled up and ready for bed...This was a picture from her first night at home. What a peaceful baby.

My mom (Cissy) has been here every day since we brought her home. She just left this morning and already we miss her deeply. I could NOT have gotten through the last days without her love and support and comfort. I hope I can be a mommy like that to Georgia. Mom, you are the best and I am so glad that my baby girl has you to love her.

We had our first 'outing' today. A trip to Babies R Us for some bottles & such. She did so good...Not one complaint about that car seat. What a good girl.


Rest assured more pics will follow. Again, thank you for all the love and support. So many of you have traveled through these last months with us and it is a true joy to share her with you...

3 comments:

jennyhope said...

I Can not wait to see her at church!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, she is beautiful. Vic and Rebecca

Sherry said...

Do you want that little pink head-rest thingy?