Monday, April 27, 2009

Make It Monday {well, kinda}

ya'll know about youtube right? well we're not big youtube fans, but i have been trying to learn how to french braid my own hair {with no luck, so minde can you please come over and teach a sister} so i looked on youtube, wondering if that would help. it didn't, but OH MY. you can find the neatest darn hair tutorials on there. seriously. so after wasting an hour watching/practicing/photographing while georgia slept here's the result of my new favorite style...

isn't is cute???? it was so easy too. so here's how to make your own messy updo. here's the link to the video i watched {and be warned...it takes a minute to get past the eyeshadow. i had to restart it a couple of times because i couldn't quit staring at it}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE105h92o8E&NR=1

happy monday. now i'm off to laundry. with cute hair i might add :)

5 comments:

Talia said...

Happy to give lessons. It's really different doing your own backward by feel than braiding anything else...

Kelly said...

This sounds just LIKE something you would be getting into! I can just see you trying to do this and being interested in it! You are so Funny to me! I love the other pics of Georgia too! I love that outfit with the bright pink tank and little pants that go with it! She is sooo cute! Hope you are having a good week!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

u have such beatiful hair...love it!

Sherry said...

You are so beautiful!! I just can't stop looking at the second pic! And how hot is your arm muscle!!!????????

Kirsten Mackin-McCorkle said...

Ok... I FINALLY have a chance to sit down and read your blog! I have gotten some good laughs... but this one really got me! I love nothing more than the "fish lips" when you look into the mirror. I love you for all of the laughs you have given me over the years! That sweet Georgia is precious!