Monday, April 13, 2009

okay well...

i guess handmade gift tags aren't that popular. even free ones! we've had almost 200 visitors since i posted on Sunday and only 2 comments. so either you non-commenters aren't that into stationery OR grandparents are checking this thing alot more than they let on. so shea and alicia, you are both getting the giftags. email me your addresses and i'll get them out to you. i think both of you have my email. thanks for being my friends {and only commenters...hee hee}


on a different note, g marie is now obsessed with her reflection. in the mirror. or in the car window. or in the oven...



and if i was that darn cute i might be obsessed too. well until i read proverbs 31. then i would be reminded that 'charm is deceptive and beauty fleeting'...but still, she's pretty darn beautiful huh?!
and on another completely different note...here was our guest room until this weekend...

and now here it is...

we're having extreme guest bedroom makeover {well except for the bedding which i love way too much to 'makeover' }. we sold our sleigh bed and nightstand this weekend because it was way too big for that room. so i'm ordering the headboard this week. got some painting to do and some other ideas up my sleeve. stay tuned...

have a great week all you non-commenters {and commenters too}



2 comments:

Ford Family said...

guess it is my lucky day...thanks to all the non-commenters! ;) anyhoo, my computer crashed and I no longer have your email adress, but mine is sheaford1@yahoo.comthanks Heather...can't wait!

ARRAY(0xae04c00) said...

Wait? What did you do different? Sis, I'm really not trying to be funny? I think it would've made more of an obvious difference if you did go with different bedding, and send the old bedding to me. Ok, have a bless day. Thanks.