Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a day in the life...

hey, it's me georgia...

sorry ya'll haven't heard from me lately...been busy turning 1. so what does a typical day in a 1 year old's life look like? well, follow me...

went to the zoo on monday to play. just me and mommy. she brought the stroller but i choose to walk...

and pick up every single thing i found on the ground. yes, everything mommy says.

did you know they have pinecones at the zoo. i showed mommy like 100 of them. she was impressed.

and we saw fish...
and we saw tigers...
and we saw giraffes...

and we needed snacks. lots of snacks. and lots of naps too. well. somedays.

but i gotta run. we're headed to publix so i can get a cookie, then the library. not daddy's library. the other one. where i can run around. that library.

aren't you glad i know how to blog? that's 1 year old stuff you know.


love from bham...

and in keeping honest {which mommy says is a must} there has also been some messes and tantrums.

okay....well have a nice day.

3 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Gotta LOVE those little tantrums...they'll be gone before you know it...they grow up TOO fast!

Kelly said...

Georgia is such a big girl! Look at her roaming around the zoo with her little cute self! I bet y'all had a fun, HOT day!! Heather, don't let that baby cry like that! That just kills me! I can not stand when any of my nephews or Miss Lily cry! Have a fun rest of the week!!

Anonymous said...

Is that a woogie in Georgia's hand? God is GOOD!