Monday, July 13, 2009

all you auburn girls....



Our Fall /Winter show is starting toady in Auburn. And don't let the picture above fool you...we have lots of cute girl AND boy stuff. Super cute stuff for the little ones too. Here's the info if you want to swing by the show today or tomorrow...

Jennifer Guthrie
251 Graystone Lane ~ Auburn
209-0850

If you can't make it to the show, you can see the catalog online at www.hollywoodbaby.net
{and even if you don't want to shop, click on the link and watch the slideshow to see georgia modeling}

I'm in the office today helping answer show questions and getting organized since the season is starting so I must not linger here, but I can't leave without asking you to help me wish my sweet husband a very Happy Birthday today. 37 years young today he is. I've only had him for 7 of those years but I luckily I get him for all the rest.

Happy, Happy Birthday baby.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey! I see Jennifer is having a show. She is one of Shauna's friends. Shauna is out of town all week but I will tell her about these clothes and tell her to look online. Jenny may be inteested too! Hope it goes well and tell harold Happy Birthday for me! Love Ya! Kiss Georgia too!

Kelly