Sunday, January 10, 2010

19

that's average temperature it's been around here the last week. yep. 19. it also happens to be the number of months g marie is today. yep. 19. so before i forget here's what 19 looks like...

* 28 lbs 34 inches. tall and thick.
* super great talker. super great memory.
* loves school. church. and 'pu-licks' where she gets a 'tookie'.
* loves her daddy. loves loves her daddy.
* requires discipline and correction. loves to test limits. responds to correction {most times}
* getting better and better at memorization. we've been working on the Lord's Prayer and she can say : ' our fotter...in heb-in...holy name' by herself which i am super proud of.
* finally loves to read books

this age is really fun. really really fun. i've said that for the past few months and it just keeps getting better and better. being able to communicate with her and her with me has made a big difference in that. i love love hearing her talk. we spend most of our days talking to each other, she and i.

and what does 19 degrees look like????

lots of playdates in side with our friends....


lots of lotion...

lots of puzzles...

lots of lounging with dora...

and lots of longing for warmer days...


it is forecasted to be in the 40's this week. we're going to the park if it breaks 40 so hopefully you won't see me here tomorrow. hopefully we'll be out getting some fresh air somewhere...

love from birmingham...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The previous comment was from me, Heather! I had got ahead of myself and clicked too fast without writting my name! Sorry! Love Yall!

Anonymous said...

Happy 19 months Ms.Georgia Marie! You sure are growing fast there girlie! I cant wait to hear about the discipline and correction stories she has been partaking in! I am sure it is hilarious. It takes all I have to not laugh at my sisters kids right now when they are showing out! It just tickles me to death cause those kids know they are wrong and they do it anyways. I loved the blog about the markers and her coloring her face. I just died laughing cause I can just hear the conversation and see Georgia being silent! So funny! Keep amusing me on a weekly basis! I love it! :) XOXO!!