Saturday, October 16, 2010

love...in no particular order

feeling love-ly again. thanks for asking. here's few things that i am extra in-love with right now...


my new boots. they are every bit as good as they look. mom...have i said thank you????

love me some friend time. love seeing georgia with her friends. love spending time with my own friends. love love love me some friends.


favorite foods friday of course. love this idea if i may brag. i just posted about our latest get together on the fff blog so make sure to check it out http://favoritefoodsfriday.blogspot.com/

salted caramel hot chocolate from starbucks. need i say more besides get thee hiney to the nearest starbucks today!!!

this monkey pirate girl of mine and this ridiculously cute outfit. call up my friend sunni's shop and she'll be happy to send you one of your own with free shipping & 10% off. http://www.thegoodlifebirmingham.com/ or 205.979.2199

my mink muffs polish. georgia and i both had it on our toes and it is the *perfect* fall color. love it. love it.
do you love october too? i haven't bought a single pumpkin yet but gosh i love october. and for good measure...i'm loving being 32. i love date nights with my husband. i love date days with my daughter. love sharing lunch with my mom. love my jeggings. love my God. we truly are starting the 'most wonderful time of the year' and i feel every ounce.

No comments: