Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Marley Kate Goss


Mkg2
Marley Kate Goss ~ March 27, 2013 ~ 7 lbs 1 oz ~ 20 inches long


We are so in love with her.  I must admit though, I feel like a first time mom.  It's been 5 years since I've been in the newborn game and boy am I rusty.  Nevertheless, she is a joy and I am trying to enjoy every minute {anxious or not} of my time with her.  I'll update more this week but I wanted to make sure my bitty girl made her blog appearance before she was a year old. :)


And her sister is in love. How did I get so lucky to have two girls?!...



Gandm1



3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Precious!

Cindy Brooks said...

Just took my breath away! So happy for your precious family!
Hugs!

Carey said...

Just now getting around to checking your blog and so glad I did! What a sweet girl! Having two daughters is like nothing else. Enjoy every second!