Monday, May 12, 2008

Updates...

Sorry I've been a litte lazy lately in blogging but as we approach the due date it seems that my tasks are mounting and energy fading. Things are good though. Really good. One month from tomorrow is our expected due date. Take that with a grain of salt I've heard, but that's the target date. I can hardly believe it is that close. I'm ready and then completely not ready if that makes any sense. We have an appointment tomorrow and then will be going every week till she arrives. She has become quite the active one in utero so I am bracing myself for an active newborn (translation: sleepless nights) but we'll see. Nevertheless, I will be glad when she is here and not occupying every ounce of my abdomen. I am anxiously awaiting being able to sleep on my stomach again, EVEN if it is for 2 hours at a time :)

I'll update later this week with the scoop from our doctor's visit and a new picture...if we can find the wide lense (hee hee hee)

3 comments:

Gary and Summer said...

exciting! home stretch! hope you are hanging in there. are ya'll coming to henry's baptism this weekend? would love to see you if you are up to traveling! :)

Talia said...

Don't get too excited about tummy sleeping. There will be a few days in the hosp where you can pull it off, but once your milk comes in it gets tricky again for awhile.M

jennyhope said...

I can't wait for her to get here!