Sunday, October 21, 2012

4K Open House

Open house for 4K was last week.  We are very thankful to have a church that provides preschool and Georgia couldn't love being there each week any more than she does now.  To top it off, she gets to be in class with who else besides Sarah Avery which makes school all the more fun...


2





3




6

Sweet teacher Ms. Wendy.  It is so easy to love & appreciate someone who loves and shepherds your child's heart and mind...




5

I LOVE this picture from Georgia's journal.  It's a picture of herself...standing on the top of a mountain.  With big hair.  God LOVE her!  


3 comments:

Cindy Brooks said...

When I was a little girl, all my pictures had big hair, too! Georgia is so beautiful! I could look at that big smile for hours..Makes my heart happy!

dede said...

Such a beautiful child and smile. I do really like that picture on her journal, and I believe that it is foretelling of her future. She will climb great heights, she is a strong and determined child! We could not be more thankful for that little lovely Georgia.. And great family picture too,

DeAnn said...

precious!